Wednesday 18 June 2014

WHO SAID SHITS ARE NOT REWARDED


When i initiated my journey in the blogosphere,i did so to let my thoughts (at times profound but mostly absurd) reach out to masses(masses!! now thats serious wishful thinking). i wanted a platform for my views and opinions.thus the idea of awards was completely alien to me but when i came to know about the other bloggers and read their works( and the milieu awards that they flaunted) the hungry  award craving beast inside me woke up.so i extensively began my search for different blogging awards and stumbled upon the liebster's but trust me getting it is a different feeling all together.i take this opportunity to thank aathira she writes at bewitched by words and nominated me for this award.she hails from kerala and pens beautiful short stories.do check them out.



The Liebster Award Official Rules:


If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:


1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.


2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)


3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.


4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.


5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)


6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.

7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:

8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!

MY ANSWERS TO AATHIRA'S QUESTIONS

1.your secret obsession?
collecting foreign coins

2. your favourite smell?
the earth's smell post the rain

3.what inspires you to write a post?
my imbecile mind

4.what is your therapy to get through the lows of your life?

crying! crying! crying!

5.one destination you have dreamt visiting?
I so want to visit a pagoda

6.do you think love gives way to reality?
no

7.what do you love getting as gifts?
awards(bwahahhahha!)

8.given a chance to undo a mistake would you do it or leave it as it is?
i would leave it as it is because these mistakes have made me what I bam

9.what do you like to blog the most about?
myself!(narcissism alert)

10.what is the craziest thing you have ever done?
ahem! ahem! somethings are better off under the wraps

11.what is the biggest dream for you right now?
getting into some good college


11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

I am a serial dreamer
I talk to myself more than i talk to others
I live in my own realm created in my head where i am the queen bee and other are the drones
I hate hypocrisy though i am a hypocrite myself
I like to observe people
I like rings but not the usual gold,silver or diamond ones. i prefer titanium,tungsten,steel etc
I have an army of stuff toys (heil juhi!!)
i am a bathroom dancer
i talk in my head all day long
I love to watch doraemon , courage the cowardly dog and powerpuff girls
I want to be a genetic engineer


I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING TALENTED BLOGGERS FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD

ritesh aggarwal of  a book is a sexy thing
crimson curls of my sundry notes
yashi shrivastava of split strings

I put forth the same questions to these bloggers as asked to me by aathira
congrats to all the bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. I am but one follower... But then again, we are all one. Or 2. But I usually strive for 5 personalities so I can always hang with my own "crowd"! Ever seen "It Crowd" ?!? Life is such a non-sequitur...

    ReplyDelete

♥~♥~♥~♥ THANKS FOR DROPPING BY ♥~♥~♥~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...